Friday, February 22, 2008

Switzerland Trip Photos

OMG~ Hahaa..yes it's me again~

Can't slp~ :)

I was running through my Blog and i notice i haven't added any photos of my Switzerland trip!!! LOL
Whee~
Oh Oh...BTW, So sorry guys for not passing you the photos yet..so sorrie! :)

KK..Enough talk..more photos..come come~ :D :D :D


Here's our wonderful host..:D Laurie!

Swiss AirBase



St. Jean's Pub

The new guy is Laurie's "Principle" hahaa..very nice guy ;D

A token of our Appreciation to Laurie :D Yay~!
Taking in the moment :) Peace/ I'll never forget that moment


Sion, Old Town


Doggie

Sion, Old Town
Our first dinner Photo with Michael..hahaa..
Our hostel
My Room, 20.
Water Chestnut Festival
Local Favorite~
For more Photos, Do check out my Photo Gallery at:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home